Top Definition
A device used to teleport matter from one point to another. Although people dont know it, it actually opens a hole into xen, a land filled with nasty aliens........and people called chimbles
The wibbletron device opened a hole into xen, which wasnt good
by Dan Masters August 04, 2003

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.