look up any word, like fleek:
anglicized form of H; farthing = fourthing; a quadrant of the Shire;

Also; Farthing :anglicized form of H name; OE ferthing 'fourthing' quarter; the quadrants of the Shire;
there is a Hobbit 'jest', since in colloquial English a farthing is a coin of negligible worth
traveled to the westfarthing
by scott "scene hands" March 17, 2007

Words related to Westfarthing

baggins fourthing hobbiton lord of the rings old toby shire