1. A word with negative connotation, usually referring to a person who won't comply or is scared to do something.
2. An Adjective for something that sucks.
3. An adverb with the same meaning
1. Jim is a weepus, he won't go bowling with me.
2. It would be so weepus if my parents don't let me go to the movies.
3. He weepusly refused to go to the party
In rugby football, a very poor kick at goal, or the act of performing such a kick.
Named for the spectacularly bad kicking performance of All Black scrumhalf Piri Weepu in the 2011 Rugby World Cup final, this term was first used on the website of the British newspaper The Guardian on the day of the final.
That's as bad a kick as you'll ever see. Trinh-Duc weepus a kick miles wide right. (The Guardian, 23 October 2011)
We would have won if our flyhalf's kick from in front of the posts didn't turn out to be a real weepu.
A cute baby like person. Very sweet and a darling to everyone.
She is a such a weepu, she can never say no.