Top definition
v. To change the pronounciation of a foreign-loan word in English, whether keeping the proper original spelling or not. This can include tonal inflections and accents.

Derivation of the root word, wanker, to imply the offending speaker as English in origin.
The English speakers of the world have an uncanny ability to completely bastardise another language's lexicon, making it wholly impossible for foreigners to learn English at all.


El Guapo: Jefe, would you say I have a PLEthora of pinatas?
Jefe: Yes, El Guapo. You have a PLEthora.
El Guapo: Jefe, what is a PLEthora?
Jefe: A PLEthora is a word whose pronounciation was wankerfied when it was borrowed from the Greek word of the same spelling, but changed the accent stress to the first syllable, causing the fall of Ancient Greece to the Romans. It's "pleh-THOR-ah" not "PLEH-thor-ah," El Guapo.
by Balac the Kraut December 02, 2004
Mug icon

Golden Shower Plush

He's warmer than you think.

Buy the plush