2. Second planet from the sun, very hot. Usually known to people as red, but sometimes it is beige.
3. Professional African-American female tennis player. Has a sister, who also plays professional tennis, named Serena. Last name is Williams. Often known as the best female tennis players in the world.
2. Nardward the nerd: I am doing a project on the planet Venus for the anual Wylie Junior High science fair.
3. Jessie: Venus Williams is my role model. She is the best woman tennis player to ever walk this planet.
Very trustful but not very trusting. The brightest star in the sky and adored by all!
2. The planet's namesake is the ancient Roman goddess of love, sex and beauty. Modelled on the Greek Aphrodite. One thoroughly industrial-strength bodacious babe. Shag her and die ... or die and shag her, whichever. Compare this image with the nature of the planet's surface and ponder that, as Freddie Mercury once put it, love kills.
Oh, Venus, please let me have Aurelia Calypyggia in my bed tonight.