1. A super sexy Roman goddess who became just a little bit slutty and a little bit arrogant. She was gorgeous and eternally youthful, with beautiful reddish-blonde hair and perfect complexion. She is the goddess of love, beauty and everything sexual. In other words, she was perfect. 100% utterly perfect. She was married to graceless dumbass Vulcan, the god of fire. Her true love was actually Mars, the god of war. Their child was gorgeous goddess Harmonia. Male counterpart is Cupid. In Greek mythology, known as Aphrodite
2. Second planet from the sun, very hot. Usually known to people as red, but sometimes it is beige.
3. Professional African-American female tennis player. Has a sister, who also plays professional tennis, named Serena. Last name is Williams. Often known as the best female tennis players in the world.
1. Marc: Venus is the most perfect, loveliest person in the whole world.
2. Nardward the nerd: I am doing a project on the planet Venus for the anual Wylie Junior High science fair.
3. Jessie: Venus Williams is my role model. She is the best woman tennis player to ever walk this planet.
Second planet from the sun. Has a heavy atmosphere of carbon dioxide. Atmospheric pressire is nine times that of Earth's. Average temperature of 900 degrees.
Venus is more hospitable than Detroit.
Only planet in our solar system that spins clockwise.
Venus: RETROGADE MOTION BITCHES. SUCK MA DICK.
Is a true Goddess in every sense of the word! Inside and out! Sincerity and honesty and a well balanced person. She is the most perfect girl! You can take her home to meet the folks and a naughty whore in the bedroom!
Very trustful but not very trusting. The brightest star in the sky and adored by all!
Venus is a descendent from planet Awesome!!!
Second movement in Gustav Holst's famous suite "The Planets" entitled "Venus, the Bringer of Peace." Perhaps the most beautiful of the seven, with violin, cello, and french horn solos.
"Venus, the Bringer of Peace," second movement of "The Planets." Depicts the sheer beauty of the goddess.
Tall, very pale tone of olive skin, firey temper and often doesn't forgive very well. Knows all her strengths and weaknesses and uses this to her advantage. Complex to understand and rarely even opens up to people in the first place.
With a name like Venus, she just had to be unforgettable.