Top Definition
The thing which is used to get pictures onto the computer.
Girl: How do you get these pictures on the... the computer?
Man: It's called a USB line. I'll show you later.
by Baaru August 11, 2010

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.