2. One burninating the peasants.
3. A drawing made in response to an email. (CONSUMMATE V's!)
4. A game on www.homestarrunner.com.
trogdor the burninator
Trogdor doing some Burnination (Lego-style)
Trogdor with Majesty (Lego-style)
(1) The mythical creature created by Strong Bad in response to an e-mail asking him if he knew how to draw dragons.
Reputed to have once been a man, then a dragon-man, and now primarily a dragon, Trogdor is composed of an S-shaped body, teeth and scales made of "consummate V's", a muscular arm extending from the back of his neck, small wings, and two stick legs.
Reputedly a vicious being who routinely lays waste to the countryside and the peasants who inhabit it, he is also known by his full name, "Trogdor the Burninator".
(2) Any foolish and absurd individual who is highly destructive and hot-tempered.
(3) Someone who wants to be taken seriously, but comes across as ludicrous and irritating.
(2) After destroying a dinette set and several cupboards-full of dishes in his anger over being unable to tie his shoes, Steven became know as a veritable Trogdor.
(3) What a Trogdor! She wants to go to the party with us, but can you imagine her trying to pass herself off as an intellectual to Dr. Bronson? Maybe we can bring her out to break up the party, but not before.
2. Close it up real good at the top for his head.
3. Then, using consummate V's, give him teeth, spinities(???), and angry eyebrows.
4. Then you can add smoke or fire, or maybe some wings, you know if he's a wing-a-ling dragon.
5. Then put a beefy arm on him for good measure, which looks really good, coming out of the back of his neck dere.
6. Get burninating!
BURNINATING THE COUNTRYSIDE!
BURNUNATING ALL THE PEASANTS!
BURNINATING ALL THE PEOPLE!
IN THEIR THATCHED-ROOF COTTAGEEES!!
AND THE TROGDOR He COMES IN THE NIIIGHHT!!
okay...the v's are consummate, not consonant. consummate means "perfect" or "immaculate", meaning that the teeth are made of perfect v's, which is why coach zee's attempts is so horrendous.
Trogdor was a man...
I mean, he was a dragon man!
uh, actually he was just a dragon
...um, but he was still
Burninating the countryside
Burninating the peasants
Burninating all the people
and the thatched ROOF COTTAGES!!!
THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!
and then Trogdor comes in the NIGHT!!!