Top Definition
A device - usually in the form of a foot-operated switch - which is used by guitarists to increase the brilliance of their guitar sound by boosting the treble frequencies and increasing the gain to provide a richer sound from their amplifiers.
The Dallas Rangemaster is probably the most famous Treble Booster, but the little-known Catalinbread Super Chile Picoso is a different but equally rocking piece of kit.
#guitar #amplifier #tone #gain #volume
by SpoonCabal August 29, 2008
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.