look up any word, like kappa:
When someone is having a threesome with two girls and a guy, the guy creams in one girl and the other girl eats the first girl out. Basically, transferring cream.
"Hey, lets get another girl and we can have a transcream. You don't mind that right babe?
by I don't want to put a name. July 08, 2011