look up any word, like blumpkin:
thra- zil-rod Plural throzilrods An article that is very rare that attaches to a thing-a-ma-gig that attaches to the do-hickey to make it run.
Hand me that throzilrod so we can get this delio to workin.
by Medowmuffin March 28, 2009
0 0