A series of games which took the Internet by storm, created by Sean Mcgee, also creator of Diseased Productions. It allows players to cuztomize their charecters. It has increasingly hard diffuclty with each game. The charecters do not have limbs much like the Madness series but the artistic quality is much better. Each game has hundreds of guns and many enemies to fight.
The story centers around a "bio-weapon" who has escaped from his creators at Systems Corps. System Corps unleashes their strongest weapons, Poseidon Zeus Hades, to hunt down and kill the rouge experiment. Along with many of their employees who are oblivious of who they are killing.
The first game is when your charecter escapes and fights Poseidon. The second is basically you getting as far away from System Corps as possible and encourtering Zeus. The third game is mainly about you getting lured into a trap by a fellow Bio Weapon. Ending with you fighting the prototype of Hades. Thing Thing 4 has not be given a release date yet but it is highly anticipated.
The Thing Thing series differneces from madness are:
1. It is more original and has a higher quality of graphics.
2. The main charecter can be named to your liking.
3. The main charecter has never died unlike the Madness protagnist who died several times.
The series contains two other games called Thing Thing Arena and Thing Thing arena two. Which are mainly survival gamesin which you can post your scores onto a world wide leader board.
Man 1 "Thing Thing is much more original than Madness"
Man 2 "But it still got less hits!"
Man 1 "STFU ASSHOLE"
• A series of games created by Sean McGee of Diseased Productions (diseasedproductions.net). The plot revolves around a bio-weapon created by a scientific research company called Systems Corp. (Slow day at Diseased Productions when this was named.)
• The bio-weapon in question is called "Gamma Class Bio-Weapon, project no. 154." He is being held in the genetics division of Systems Corp., in a padded containment cell with "318" stained onto the wall. He waits to have his abilities evaluated while a doctor prepares his medication: muscle enhancers, behavioral suppressants, mind controllers, and genetic purificants among them. While imprisoned, they repeatedly test him for effectiveness and perfect him. His sole purpose: to kill. He can't live this way. He must be free. He must escape. He overwhelms the doctor, kills him, and takes his weapon, a pistol. He shoots out a vent in the ceiling and climbs to his escape. He takes out several underpowered guards and (interestingly) fights in some darkening rooms until he is met with "Posideon," one of Systems Corp's elite weapons. Posideon is an "Alpha Class Bio-Android" with jet boots and an advanced laser weapon, with some kind of blade attached. Posideon is killed, and explodes (albeit with skimped
explosions). 154 escapes to freedom.
• He meets fresh air for the first time, and discovers his captors' name: Systems Corp, and th...
word used to describe stuff, another word like uh, eh, um, or stuff
yeah, and he picked up the thingthing and broke it...
generally used to describe whatever it is i can't think of the name of.
same meaning as whasaname, whachamajig, thingamajig,
Will you hand me that thing-thing
(gesturing toward the adjustable wrench)
A stupid person who likes to be the lucky pierre
Anthony is the lucky pierre but he's such a thing thing that he doesn't realize they're going to give him the boot up his ass