look up any word, like wcw:
A key I use so much that the word 'Enter' is worn out.
Some keyboards have the 'Return' key instead of the 'Enter' key - usually Macs. Same shit, different smell.
by Bastardized Bottomburp October 23, 2003

Words related to The Enter Key

mac the urbanvortex
Don't hit this key when you enter your definition into the UrbanDictionary, or it will go to The UrbanVortex.
You have been warned....
by RatchetBoo October 21, 2003