A stupid game that imature kids in my high school all play, including me. The rules are simple: (1) You all have to play the game. (2) If you think of the game, you loose. (3) after loosing, you are eligible to play five minutes later.
Oh yea, you all just lost.
Walking to your friends and saying, "Hey guys, guess what!"
The guys just lost. Have fun!
Also, see annoying
|The game images|
A game, The sole object of which is to not remember that you are playing it. As soon as you remember that it exists, you have lost and must start again.
Oh bugger, I've lost the game!
If you think about The Game, you lose The Game.
When you lose, you must tell everyone near you.
You can not stop playing The Game once informed of the rules. However, the game is to be sold, not to be told.
When you hear someone lose the game, then you lose, hate the player.
The only way to win The Game is to really, honestly, forget about The Game. This rarely happens so basically you win but will never know you win because as soon as you do, you lose.
And yes, you just lost. So stop thinking about it if you want to win, or you're screwed.
Contrary to popular opinion, hating the game is not okay. You should hate the player.
"You sons of bitches need to realize that you just mother fucking lost mother fucker!"
"Damnit, the game!"
born into the world as Jayceon Taylor, The Game had roots of any outstanding rapper. Living in Compton, California (Birthplace of Gangsta Rap)The Game had hard knocks at a young age. After his father was accused of raping his sister, The Game was put into custody of his grandparents. His other two brothers were sent to foster homes and sisters with them. Though they lived relatively close, The Game didin't get really involved in the family until his brother, Jevon, a Crip gang member, got shot and killed.more...
The Game, wanting out of the hood, decided to tag along with his older brother, Big Fase 100. Fase taught him how to run the streets and set up shop. Fase, being a Blood gangmember, converted The Game into a Blood. Then, when one of his adopted brothers died, The Game went hard-core. He stole anything he could and sold everything he could. His mother, after giving him a second chance, kicked The Game out of her house.
Fase and The Game then moved to the projects of a nearby city and set up shop there. A lucrative businesss, the drug trade caught the eyes of many rivals. One night, while The Game was alone in his apartment, there was a knock on the door. When he opened up, he would get shot five times. Becoming very thankful, he spent the next five months in recovery thiking about a better future. The Game asked his brother Fase to bring him Dre’s The Chronic, Big’s Ready To Die, Jay-Z’s Reasonable Doubt, Ice Cube’s Death Certificate, Snoop’s Doggystyle, 2Pac’s All Eye...
The Game is a game that takes over your entire life. It is played according to the following rules:
1. Whenever you think of The Game, you have to tell everyone you're with that you thought of The Game.
2. If someone that you tell doesn't know what The Game is, you have to explain The Game to them.
3. If there is no one around when you think of The Game, you have to call the person who first told you about The Game to tell them that you thought of The Game.
4. After someone says that they thought of The Game, there is a 20-minute grace period for everyone to forget about The Game before it can be brought up again.
And that's it. Annoy your friends!
Seth: Oh, Liz, I just thought of The Game.
Liz: Shut the fuck up, Seth. No one wants to hear about your stupid Game.
A game sarted by some stoner who wanted to confuse the world. The idea is to not think about the game, when you do you loose and have to tell everyone. There is never a winner. If you can think of anyway to win the game pease let me know
Stoner 1 - "shit dude, i just thought about the game"
Stoner 2 - "... ... ... oh shit dude"
What is The Game?more...
The Game is just The Game. Thats the only real way to describe it.
Okay, I'll try to be a little more helpful...
No one really knows where The Game came from, or who started it, or why, but whatever the answers to these currently answerless questions, it remains that The Game has infected just about every corner of respectable society, though as far as I am aware it has yet to properly break out of Western Europe.
It is highly pointless, but at the same time highly amusing/aggravating (depending on your viewpoint.).
It also makes a good ice breaker during the dreaded Awkward Silence, but be warned-if you are actively playing The Game (i.e, playing to lose) then you will quickly find yourself without any friends. Nobody likes an annoying retard.
The easiest way to understand The Game is if you know the rules to it (please read below =)
Basic (and currently definitive) rules:
1. The Game is The Game. (You'd be amazed at how many people dont actually understand this first extremeley simple fact.)
2. The object, or aim, of The Game is not to think about The Game.
3. If you think about The Game, you have lost The Game.
4. (a) If you lose The Game, you must instantly declare it to everyone around you in some manner of communication, usually by exclaiming loudly "I've lost The Game". Consequently, everyone else will then have thought of The Game, and subsequently lost it.
(b)If someone tells you they have lost The Game, you your...
1. Used to describe an underground industry that participants "play" such as selling drugs, making rap music, pimping, or gang activity.
2. A member of G-Unit rap group who hails from Compton and was originaly signed by Dr.Dre.
1. "Don't sell your soul for this (the) rap game."