Top Definition
Basically a reverse shocker, named for a female colleague of mine who said, upon learning the shocker, "I'd like it this way instead..." Gotta love that.
"She said she was tired of the same old shocker and wanted something to really shock I gave her "the Val"
by yossarian B August 18, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.