Top definition
A sex move in which the man (or lesbian lover) slaps his/her partner's breast and then tickles the nipple, akin to the motion made when reaching the end of the line on a typewriter. Also known as 'the slap and tickle'
'Yo bro did you crack out the typewriter'
'Yeah she likes it rough'
'Maybe I'll try the keyboard next...'
by LaurelAndHardy April 11, 2014
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug