look up any word, like fleek:
A variation of the move "The Connelly" but instead of only one of your hands in the pussy, you have one hand in the girls pussy and one in her ass
Guy 1: you tried the connelly?
Guy 2: Obviously, i prefer the double conzzo though
by TheBigLaudzzzz October 11, 2011