Top Definition
A made-up word for the space between the text.
Guy 1- "I wonder what's the space between my text called...?"

Guy 2- "I think it's textspace."

Guy 1- "Come on, you're making that up."

Guy 2- "I know, right?"
by Gio1 June 30, 2011

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.