look up any word, like blumpkin:
A person that works for the goverment that gives you a load of "red tape" to cut through. Higher levels include "Family Pack of Tape" and "Office Depot"
"Hey Bob you taking those plans to zoning?"
"Watch out for those tape dispensers"
by The Draftsman August 02, 2005