1.A sharp blow made with the tally; a wang smack, dong slap.
2.A slap to the tally.
v. tallyslapped, tallyslapping, tallyslaps
1. To strike with a tally.
2. To cause to strike sharply and loudly with a tally: “He swung his hip violently and tallyslapped him in the eye.”
3. To put or place quickly or carelessly with the tally: tallyslapped butter on a bagel.
4. To recieve a slap to the tally.
n. Vulgar Slang
1. Used as an insult; "You dirty tallyslap!"
1. A highly advanced stage, or "digivolved" version, of gonorrhea.
2. A type three stage of the clap resulting in the falling off of the everything; (1)The Clap. (2) The Tallyclap. (3) Tallyslap.