look up any word, like wcw:
In theatre: One who can do both tech and acting; One who knows how to act and run.

Tech/Techie:The people who work back stage moving sets and calling cues or that work in the booth running lights and sound. Always wearing black, constantly confused with emos/scenes

Act/Actor:The people who act on stage
A tachtor could also be called a techtor
by Simply.Sierra May 06, 2009

Words related to Tachtor

techtor acting actor black drama tech techie theatre