Top Definition
Chinese variant of the SKS semi-automatic rifle. The "T" stands for "Type"; normally the weapon is called "Type 56", but I call it "T56" for short. I'll try not to mistake it for a tank either. ^_~
"The T56 can be differentiated from the SKS because the Chinese prefer to outfit their T56's with long-ass needles."
by Dave September 10, 2004
2 Words related to T56

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.