look up any word, like someoneelsie:
1. A person who is engaged in or addicted to study. Const. of, in, or with defining word prefixed, indicating the subject studied. Also with adj. of degree, as close, deep, Your browser may not support display of this image. good, great, hard student.
"When traveling to Northwestern University, Billy made sure to watch out for the StNUdents; he had been warned about them ."
by Stnudents onDisplay May 10, 2010
1 1