1. When a person throws a latte or other thick drink into the face of another.
2. When a person jumps of a building and is obliterated into guts by the fall.
3. A distress cry, often used because the eccentricity of the word perks the interest of others.
1. Man: My freaking b*tch of an ex-wife just sockabooshed me.
Friend: She what?
Man: Sockabooshed me, I still have mocha in my nose.
2. I'm gonna sockaboosh myself, goodbye cruel world.
3. Help! I'm being attacked! Sockaboosh! Help me! Sockaboosh!