2. Used in Scrubs; Dr. Kelsoe's name for an intern named Debbie.
3. What me and my friends call our semi-broken Gamecube controller when we play SSB BRAWL
2. Dr. Kelsoe: I will call all the girls Debbie.
Debbie: Thats my real name!
Dr. Kelsoe: Fine, I will call you Slagathor.
3. Me: Let's play Brawl.
Friend: I'm in the mood for some CoD
Me: I'll use Slagathor.
Friend: your on!
You: You hooked up with that slagathor that looks like Al Sharpton
Friend: *Kills self*
2. A term of endearment between apathetic or lazy friends
3. A revolting beast that looks more like a pig wearing makeup than something with 23 chromosomes
Dr. Kelso: (To the new interns) Listen up, faces. In order to save us all some time I will call all the males Daves and all the females Debbies.
Intern: Debbie's actually my name!
Dr. Kelso: Then out of fairness to the others, you will be Slagathor. Daves, Debbies, Slagathor, I will be in my office, if you need anything, feel free to bother Dorian
2. As a term of endearment
alice: "Is that my little slagathor?"
3. For a she/he beast
mandie: "whooaaaaaa it looks like your brother got slagathor-itis"
alice: "no, thats called bells palsy"
Other Friend: you fucked that slagathor that smelled like putrid rat shit.
Friend: *jumps off a 17 story balcony to his death*
2) The object of one's desire.
3) A soul mate and/or eternal life partner.
Broad #2: "Chillin, chillin, Slaggy."
Broad #1" "Right there with you, Slag."
2) "That chick is straight Slaggy. She slags so hard, it's crazy!"
3) "You will, always and forever, be my Slagathor."
2. A person with no heart.
3. A synonym for 'broken'.
Holly: Oh Slagathor. He left a scar size extra large.