Top definition
I have been using this word for decades to describe hair that is bushy, wavy/curly and super thick at the same time. Also when it is uncombed. I refer to this type of hair as "Skraggly". I am surprised that it is not yet defined. It is for me.
I would like to get the skraggle out of my hair so it will be easier to comb.
by Emir of Shmo December 05, 2010
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug