look up any word, like half chub:
When a fat person has rolls on their lower back that form 3 rows on each side, resembling a muscular abdominal six-pack.
Check out the rolls on that fat guy! He has a six-back!
by Dr. Devience September 07, 2013
The bulges protruding from a fat chick's back when her dress is too tight. Usually above and below her bra and the spare tire aka love handles.
by MRS. DJ September 08, 2013