look up any word, like blumpkin:
1. Verb. Giving a guy head and then leaving him hard with his pants down around his ankles. Usually occurs when male is inebriated, causing him to "shuffle" around the room with junk exposed. Includes: shufflecocked, shufflecocking, et al.
GF1: "Eric was a real dick at the party. So I shufflecocked that douche."
GF2: "That's almost as bad as blue balls."
by BigRed20 June 02, 2007

Words related to Shufflecock

bj blow job head hj penis