look up any word, like blumpkin:
A long, usually metal, object used to scratch resin and clear clogged bowls and bongs.
"This piece is so clogged, someone pass me the scurnt!
by BannaTanna October 15, 2010
In which to scratch and burn oneself at onetime pertaining to sliding across cement or tile...or other materials
Shane slid down the bed while it was elevated at an angle on his stomach and scurnt his nuts...
by LampsAreFancy August 08, 2006