look up any word, like swag:
The flap of skin inside a mans scrotum, a hole/cavity which is located underneath the base of the penis slightly off to the left/right side. See if you can find it by making a hook with your finger and just below the base of your penis by the side off to the left/right press against your scrotum and pull up-wards. (you may have to wiggle your finger a bit to get it in)
Last night my Girlfriend fingered my scrotole.
by phendal mcdavish March 25, 2010
37 5