A word used to describe items or situations in place of using "shit" or "thingy" (abbrv scrib)
What's with this new report we have to do? It's utter scribnock!

Hey did you bring scribnock to work today? No sorry I need to pick some scrib up.
by Shea27 November 12, 2010

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.