Top definition
Scrambie Eggs is a more polite way to refer to the process in which sperm coagulates when it comes into contact with water.
I was in the shower, and when I ejaculated on my hand and tried to wash it off, I got scrambie eggs all over me.
by Thegohan December 09, 2010
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug