Top Definition
A sexual act in which the male dips his hairy nuts into a jar of ink. After his nutsack is darkened with ink, he proceeds to smack them against a woman's breasts, attempting to form letters and perhaps even words.
Susan: Hey Tracy, what's that you've got on your chest? That looks like a pretty big bruise!

Tracy: Not quite, Mike got me with the Scottish Typewriter last night.
by Funky Junk in my Trunk January 26, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.