look up any word, like smh:
A particular type of Anglo-Scot; one who has their origins or birth in Scotland, but has spent a considerable part of their life in the English Cotswolds - or vice versa.

Also refers to the accent and dialect of this type of person.
He's got a strange way of talking... is he one of those Scotswoldian types?
by The Don of the North November 21, 2007

Words related to Scotswoldian

anglo britain england scot scotland