2. Any female notorious for dynamically generating abstract names for her children. Similar to a password generation program.
3. A 2008 U.S. vice presidential candidate chosen for her sexual appeal to naive U.S. citizens, her extensive knowledge of the use of the word 'maverick', and the fact that she is completely void of any useful knowledge that could aid her through the course of being vice president.
4. Anyone capable of viewing the Soviet Union from their dwelling.
5. Anyone who believes extracting oil from a limited supply near Alaska will erase every problem from the face of the United States.
2. Hey Trig, should I name my next daughter Carport, Cashew, Rake, or Purple?
3. Hello, I'm Sarah Palin. I was chosen as a candidate because I'm a sexy dumb maverick!
4. I can see Russia from my house!
5. Drill, baby, drill.
In a last ditch desperate response to the 80,000 people cheering Obama and his wife at the DNC , the Rovian McCain campaign decided to pull a fast one. They added a 'woman' to their ticket, perhaps hoping to spark some media interest, after noting the boring and sleep enducing effect McCain has on TV watchers.
It was effective. She was on the cover of People magazine immediately.
A creationist, angry, super religious, anti-gay, gun enthusiast and former member of the Alaskan Successionists (who hate America so much they want to actually NOT be American anymore), she gave new energy to the media's otherwise lackluster coverage of the republican convention.
She was a beauty queen, very pretty, and able to make nasty, extreme speeches blasting her oponenent with facts that are not based on reality - all the while wearing a snide smile.
Not surprisingly, neocons, gay haters, rednecks and religious wingnuts rally around her like flies on a pudding pop.
David Letterman thinks Sarah Palin is a Lenscrafters model.
A former beauty queen and high-school basketball player which only up until a year-and-a-half ago was mayor of a town of 8,000. (Yet is somehow ready to become Vice-President of the free world. And to think that they criticize Barack Obama for inexperience.) Really chosen by McCain to sway cheap votes for him primarily because she's hawt.
Was in trouble in her own state due to abuse of power with legislative investigation underway due to allegations that she fired Alaska's public safety commissioner because he refused to fire her brother-in-law (a state trooper). Is Pro-Life, against same-sex marriage, anti-evolution, has no real idea of foreign policy or the economy.
She's still pretty hot, though.
-- Sarah Palin on Iraq and foreign-policy, Alaskan Business Monthly.
"What is it exactly that the VP does every day?"
-- Sarah Palin on the Vice-President's responsibilities, to Larry Kudlow of CNBC's Kudlow & Co. In an other interview with Kudlow she considered herself a "long-shot" for the Vice-Presidency. Also stated that the veep job was "unproductive" in a different interview a month earlier.
-A disgrace and a 40 year setback for women across the nation
-John McCain's pin-up doll
synonomous with ditz.
"I'll have to get back to ya!"