The drink is a reference to a "Rusty Venture", which is a supposed specific, vulgar sex act whose definition is constantly in question, and which provides a running joke in the "Operation P.R.O.M." episode of "The Venture Bros.". A television program on Adult Swim, a late night, grown up block of shows on the Cartoon Network.
The hypothetical drink's creation derives from a conversation on the social networking site Twitter that Chandra had with a deranged, yet tragically visionary fan.
This creation mythos is widely accepted among Venture scholars, since during her free time Chandra became heavily involved in the VB community, and captured its hearts when her fan art was featured during infamous Adult Swim bumps. Furthermore, her subsequent graphic novel "The God Machine" features a foreword by Doc Hammer, co-creator of the Venture Bros.
1) When you run your finger around a guy's ass while you jerk the guy off into his own mouth.
2) When two guys 69 and fill each other's mouths with cum, turn over then blow cum into each other's asshole.
3) Take a scuba snorkel and put your dick in the bendy mouth part, then you sneak the other end right up your back address, then you shove the snorkel up your ass and jerk yourself off at the same time.
4) When you fuck a guy then stick your hand up his ass, and then whatever you come out with you rub on his dick.
5) A straight move: when you take a girl out for a huge dinner then you don't let her go to the can. Then you have anal sex with her and she poops all over your dick. Right when you pull out, you rub the shit on her back. That is the "Rusty" part of the act. The "Venture" part is when you eat that junk off her back without using your hands.
6) When you jerk off so much your dick gets all red and sore.
The Alchemist: Denied! Asking for a Rusty Venture right out of the gate?