look up any word, like trill:
A word to be blurted out during awkward situations or over the phone to replace a 'hello'.
Man, i was sitting in study hall the most boring class of the day and some kid just walked in calmly and yelled "Rumpackage!"
by Rumpackage March 05, 2011