One of the greatest U.S. Presidents of all times.
1) One of the first few men to openly take a stand against the Soviet Union during the Cold War.
2) Greatly influenced the fall of the Berlin Wall, and signed the INF(Intermediate Nuclear Forces) with Mikhail Gorbachev.
3) Inflation was between 2 and 5 percent from 1983-87, the lowest in decades
4) Gross National Product(GNP)-the output of all goods and services- was almost doubled, 1980- $2732, 1987- $4527.
5) From 1982-87 13 million new jobs were created.
6) Government was less involved during his Presidency.
Yeah, Ronald Reagan was one sweet dude.
40th President of the United States of America;
Along with Milton Friedman, the person who brought the idea of capitalism to popularity which ultimately proved to be the best economic system
Responsible for freeing American captives in Iran;
Lowered top marginal tax Bracket from 70% to 28% in 1987;
Policies brought about the beginning of the largest economic boom in the history of mankind;
Restored confidence and optimism to the United States
The anti-Obama, anti-Carter, anti-LBJ
Not a synonym for George W. Bush; Unlike Bush, President Reagan is a free-market, laissez-faire capitalist, which is the most moral and just economic system and also provides the greatest benefit to the masses.
Only the most illogical, hate-filled liberal thinks President Reagan was anything but a great President.
Is Ron Paul the next Ronald Reagan?
Greatest American president to date who won a several landslide victories in the 80's. Reversed the Pacifistic actions of previous Democractic president Jimmy Carter and defeated Communism while staving off the "liberal left" who wanted vodka to become the world's favourite beverage.
Twenty years ago, on the afternoon of May 13, 1981, Pope John Paul II was struck by three bullets while being driven in a slow-moving convertible through St. Peter's Square, where 20,000 people had gathered to see the pontiff. Rushed to a hospital, the pope barely survived a six-hour operation. Two bystanders were also injured in the attack.
You see, two great people, the two, who crushed communism were supposed to die within 2 months.
And they both survived - to bring freedom to us (the Poles) and to the whole world.
a loose cigarette, a loosey
Hey man, got a ronald reagan?
No you bummin fuck!