look up any word, like cunt:
I piece of graffiti (usually very large) done with a paint roller and bucket paint. Rollerbombs are made to get one's name up very large for a larger audience to view it, sometimes they can be done in block letters, can resemble the graffiti artist's throwup or may be many different colors. Sometimes smaller scale roller bombs may be outlined with spray paint to save time.
Did you see that huge rollerbomb that took up the whole wall?
by Jonathan Gredado March 28, 2008
4 2

Words related to Rollerbomb

graffiti throwup bomb roller tagging