One level above Ridiculous.
Man that guy is Rickdiculous.
Mostly used as an adjective when discussing a person who constantly finds themselves in unfortunate situations because of a questionable decision made at an earlier time. Often, the offendee so to speak, tries to justify their actions by explaining an elaborate story of what was "supposed" to happen.
Dude 1: Bro, I just got head in the back of a taxi cab from my 32 year old midget manager. It wasn't my fault though, she just started going at it and I couldn't do anything about it.
Dude 2: ....Man...you're rickdiculous.
1. used if something is being rediculous.
2. someone who does rediculous stuff all the time.
3. someone who tells false storys about himself.
1. HE: Dude i got an 4.0 every year since 5th grade.
YOU: Ya right Rick!
2. HE: Check out those two chicks. I got lucky on both of 'em last night. (true fact)
YOU: Respect Rick Diculous!
3. see first.
the creation of unnecessary formality in an often ridiculous way.
A seersucker suit at a crawfish boil??