Top Definition
A record suspension is the Canadian terminology for what is internationally known as a "pardon"; to suspend a criminal record means to remove it from public access. Record Suspension Services of Canada provides information and services for this process.

March 13, 2012
"I'm applying for a job and they're going to do a background check, I need to get a record suspension!"
by CanadaLaw101 May 01, 2012
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.