1. the agency, function, or power of a person authorized to act as the deputy or substitute for another.
2. the person so nominate authorized; substitute; agent.
3. a written authorization empowering another person to vote or act for the signer, as at a meeting of stockholders.
4. an ally or confederate who can be relied upon to speak or act in one's behalf.
1. a person who is notably stupid or lacking in good judgment.
2. Psychology. a person of borderline intelligence in a former classification of mental retardation, having an intelligence quotient of 50 to 69.
Refers to a stupid person; a dolt, on the Internet. This person may not have any knowledge of how a computer works, even while having had one for years.