look up any word, like yeet:
Is a cousin of puff pastry. The English word is "Danish Pastry".
Plunderteig is layered like puff pastry, but contains yeast as an additional raising agent.
It is used to make sweet pastries, and of course croissants.
We used plunderteig to make some pastries.
by Cook From Hell July 01, 2011