2. The ridiculous machines that rent-a-cops and administrators carry and scan your ID with/print you a pass with when you are in the hallways at a bad time.
3. The biggest waste of money that schools could possibly consider.
4. Partially the reason why some schools STILL don't have the money for air conditioning. *cough*
5. The system that makes schools feel more like a prison... although the PlascoTrac site insists that they "believe strongly that schools can maintain a feeling of safety, security, and discipline without creating a prison-like environment."
See also Plasco'ed
- A school gets a camel, flatscreen TV's, 20 new computers and PlascoTrac but still insists it can survive without air conditioning.