look up any word, like wyd:
Forming a circle with the thumb and pointy finger of each hand before turning the hands towards your body and holding them up to your face. The fingers create flying goggles and the automatically weird position of your arms simulates wings.
When I looked over he was running around making a noise and pulling one epic Planeface.
by mgloki September 06, 2010

Words related to Planeface

face plane
Verb, to text someone the word "Planeface" from across a room and when they look over at you pull one hell of a Planeface.
I got Planefaced and was like ROFL
by howl27 September 06, 2010