- one who constantly repeats himself in conversation, talks awkardly, or is otherwise unusual in speaking.
- a person who speaks in strange tones.
- someone who, in a manner both annoying and humorous, speaks without varying the tone of his or her voice.
- a member of a group who exhibits laughably poor judgement.
- a leader producing comically bad schemes, which are usually never seen through. (see: cartman)
- one who offers consistently flawed wisdom to a group; someone who would be considered dangerous if his advice were ever followed. (see: schrute)
Guy 1: Hey, look at that: a furby with a swastika armband.
Guy 2: Wow. That thing's messed up without a doubt, but ultimately harmless.
Guy 1: That's a parker for sure.
girl 2- o it must be parker
girl- yah he is so aggressive
Parkers know when they can act immature and when to fool around with his boys. They are perfect and well mannered in front of ladies and in front of his guys he lets down his guard a little to relax and laugh with the boys. They enjoy playing "Call of Duty" and soccer, with some football on the side. These men are great at dancing and can control their partners into a suave form.
They care about the way they look always dressing sexy and delicious in sweaters jeans Active wear and of course, ADIDADS!
Parkers arent ones to fall into temptation though. They know how to say no and stick to it. Once a decision is made in his mind, it is set in stone. They also take in past experiences and learn from them.
Parkers are all around great people, boyfriends, and/or friends.
me:"i know... he is a keeper:)"
Greg: Yo, thats okay, come with me I will blaze you
Tom: Thanks man you rule! You are such a parker!
Everyone in the room: *awkward silence*.
Boy: Actually, my first name is Joseph, but whatever.
Girl: oh... Hi PARKER!!!
Boy: *exasperated sigh*