They are a citrus based fruit with a orange peel. They are the ONLY fruit with the same name and color. although you have to peel them, the peel is legal leave on the streets in many countrys citys and states.
Person2: "no thanks i am going to have this orange."
person1: "why? apples are better"
1. A bold color, a cross between yellow and red.
2. A spherical citrus fruit of this color.
1. of or relating to the color orange
2. of or relating to the flavor of the orange fruit.
1. A word you'll never see at the end of a line of a rhyming poem.
2. Punchline of a grade school knock-knock joke.
The plural form is "oranges," which is also a sweet poem about a first date by the author Gary Soto.
...Orange you glad I didn't say banana?