Top Definition
Used commonly to describe one who is not approachable or somehow gives the impression of not wanting to interact with those around them.

**Not listed in online, MS Word, or regular dictionaries, but used commonly in at least N. American English.**
She was offstandish and detached from the rest of the party.
by moldova May 23, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.