The basic premises are these:
1) The harder you work, the harder you will be taxed.
2) The lazier you are, the more you will be rewarded.
3) The lower the potential gain, the greater the amount of tax dollars should be spent on it.
4) Strip every entrepreneur of every dollar of capital he has spent his life's work earning in order to fund every welfare "momma" getting a Cadillac Escalade paid for with tax dollars.
5) Have absolutely no accountability for those claiming disability, welfare, unemployment, under-age social security, etc.
Not good Justin, under obama's tax code i couldn't survive the first 3 months after i expanded. is that an escalade? how much did those spinners cost?
sure is, totally cost me 55000. i lost my job, got some obama money and was able to afford it.
obamanomics in full play
1) Increase the growth of government spending,
2) decrease income by increasing tax rates,
3) increase government regulation of the people and economy,
4) increase control of the money supply to increase inflation.