Top Definition
Most commonly used when a large group of cocksucking fags get together.
Hey Mike, I dont want people to know this is actually a gay gangbang. We need a cool name so people dont know that we are really sucking each other off and taking it up the ass. Lets call it the OGTT!
#ogtt #og tt #sfm #shootfighter #the og
by MasaFunaki June 30, 2010
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.