The process of altering one's rythm and tone of speech to replicate that of Robin Nunnery.
Key features of nunnerisation:
- Stress is placed on the ends of words and long vowel sounds
- Phrases should mostly end on a high tone
- Nunnerised speech should usually be accompanied by excessive chin-stroking
- Mis-representation of abbreviations is commonplace among nunneric speakers
- Word stresses may be deliberately altered or moved to give the word a specific sound
2) The process of nunnerisation has become an art
3) Stop nunnerising immediately!
4) Nunneric adjectives are not to be used
5) I was nunnerising every word